our newest member

• Hi
    Susan, welcome here an thank you for the nice day with you and Ursel here in Darmstadt.
    Have a good time in italy and bring back to home many good idears for the Garmend Designer.
    We would be glad to see pictures of your own Creations, please show them here in this forum.

Wehe Ihr Anderen lacht jetzt über mein Englisch, dann gibt es was auf die Ohren!! :wink:

• Welcome Susan! :D

Good to have you here, now we are lucky to ask you all our silly questions about GD. We even would approve our foreign language skills. :lol::lol::roll:
    I'm looking forward to see your creations.

Keine Sorge, Ute! *griemel*

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo,
    ich antworte mal an Susans Stelle.

Susan weiß, dass Ihr sie schon hier begrüßt habt. Sie wollte schon gerne antworten, aber wir hatten große Probleme mit dem Internet bei mir zu Hause und unterwegs.

Susan ist jetzt in Italien und muss dort zuerst Internet organisieren. Sie wird bald selber hier antworten.

• Hello all!
    This must be in english, as I still have about a 15 German word vocabulary.

I so enjoyed my time in Germany. Ursula was a great host. It was a lot of fun to meet "the German contingent". I loved to see what you all are doing, so please share more pictures with me.

I have decided that now that I am home, it is time to complete some projects (we call them UFO's, short for unfinished objects). So, I will be posting their progress or completion on my blog. I hope I can figure out how to post things here, we will have to see how much English instructions exists.

Again, it was lovely to meet you all, and I look forward to testing your English skills.

My best
    Susan Lazear

• Hello Susan,
    beautifully to read again something from you to. I hope, you am healthy. We sew industriously and create new cuts. We try everything which we from you learned to sew also in such a way. We can read on your hompage all over your new ideas.

Ich habe Bubblefish zu Hilfe genommen. :roll::D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!